The Program provides nutrition and supportive services to Yurok elders including congregate nutrition services, home-delivered nutrition services, information, referral, and outreach services.
- Home delivered hot lunches in Pecwan, Weitchpec, and Orick districts.
- 60 Yurok elders and their caregivers who are enrolled in the Program
- Meals delivered by Yurok Tribal Transit Services on Wednesdays
- Meals consist of a hot lunch entre, side salad, fruit or vegetable, a drink, and dessert.
- Dedicated Chef Ricardo Rojas, formerly of the Requa Inn,
- Meals are prepared in the kitchen at Morek Won, with all the required PPE and COVID precautions and measures in place.