Mission: To provide a path to healing for non-violent Yurok offenders affected by drugs and/or alcohol through an intensive substance abuse treatment program to improve family, community, and cultural involvement, to promote healthy life choices, and to reduce criminal recidivism
- Multidisciplinary Case Staffing
- Ongoing Judicial Interaction
- Random and Frequent Drug Testing
- Appropriate Sanctions and Activities
- Connection to Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery supportive Services
- Individual and Family support within the Justice System and School System
For more information please contact the Yurok Wellness Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 482-1350 ext. 1436.