The Yurok Legal Access Center is available to provide assistance to tribal members and their families with various civil (non-criminal) legal actions.
You can get assistance with filling out paperwork for either the Yurok Tribal Court or California Superior Court. Services may include but are not limited to:
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Divorce & Legal Separation
- Civil & Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Name Changes
- Tribal Court Guardianship
- Return of Property
- Money Actions for Sale of Goods
- Referral to Available Community Resources
For more information, or to make an appointment contact the Yurok Legal Access Center Admin. Assistant at (707) 951-6813 during business hours of M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. OR email to YLAC@yuroktribe.nsn.us.