Legal Access Center

The Yurok Legal Access Center is available to provide assistance to tribal members and their families with various civil (non-criminal) legal actions.

You can get assistance with filling out paperwork for either the Yurok Tribal Court or California Superior Court. Services may include but are not limited to:

  • Child Custody & Visitation
  • Divorce & Legal Separation
  • Civil & Domestic Violence Protection Orders
  • Evictions
  • Name Changes
  • Tribal Court Guardianship
  • Return of Property
  • Money Actions for Sale of Goods
  • Wills
  • Referral to Available Community Resources

For more information, or to make an appointment contact the Yurok Legal Access Center Admin. Assistant at (707) 951-6813 during business hours of M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. OR email to